I am currently working with an international and highly successful business based in North Kent who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager. In this role you will be producing monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts as well as providing financial information and reporting to the Group finance function.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Leading and developing the finance team
– Prepare, consolidate and distribute accurate and timely monthly UK profit and loss, overhead and capital expenditure information
– Upload the UK financial information into the Group’s consolidation system on a monthly basis
– Provide ad-hoc financial information to support business decision making
– Champion and actively drive the implementation of the new group-wide ERP system
– Reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
– Review ongoing financial performance of all active projects against budget and assist Project Managers to correctly account for their costs
– Provide weekly cash forecasts to the group finance team and oversee cash flow management
– Prepare the UK annual budget and forecasts and for each of the profit centres and report on variances to budget and forecasts
– Analyse competitor activity and market trends, whilst developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
– Maintain the fixed asset register for the UK business
– Complete quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with previous experience in a Senior Management Accountant or Finance Manager role. You will need to be commercially aware with working knowledge of GAAP and the ability to work well within a team across different business functions.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are working to support a Top 20 Firm of Accountants in Maidstone who are looking to appoint a...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity in Dartford for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job