My client, a large and evolving organisation based in North Kent, is currently looking to recruit a Finance Systems Manager. The main focus of this role will be to develop and maintain the finance systems, ensuring effective controls are in place as well as providing support and advice to all users of finance systems throughout the organisation.
– Develop appropriate controls to maintain the integrity of all finance systems and the interfaces between them, managing the day-to-day operation of the controls. This includes user access to finance systems and the integrity of coding systems in liaison with the Financial Controller
– Carry out an internal audit function, preparing a six-monthly full review of access rights to the finance systems to ensure at appropriate level
– Manage the scheduling, testing, training and implementation of patches to the finance systems. Assist the Head of Accounting Services in the implementation of significant system upgrades and changes to finance systems
– Preparation, distribution and maintenance of documentation for finance systems
– Troubleshoot all finance systems issues and ensure the continuing operation of interfaces between finance systems and other systems
– Act as the first point of contact for IT audits of finance systems by external and internal auditors
– Responsible for day to day user support for finance systems
– Improve performance across the business by assisting users in the preparation of Excel templates / reports, including use of Q&A to access their financial information
– Prepare performance reports as required
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with a thorough understanding of financial database systems, including systems administration, supported by sound practical experience. You will also have the ability to work with internal customers from all areas of the business and external stakeholders as well as knowledge of SQL.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Gravesend for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA Qualified Accountant to join a prestigious organisation in a newly created role...Apply For This Job