Our client, an international and market leading organisation based in North Kent, is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a 6 month contract. In this role you will be responsible for:
– Investigation into balance sheet reconciliations and other issues
– Ensure all accounting entries are correctly coded with appropriate audit trails
– Assisting with Month end close
– Acting as a Finance Business Partner within the business, including supporting the expense budgeting/forecasting process
– Assist with various business transformation projects within Finance
– Assist with financial control and operational duties such as accounts payable, bank reconciliations, expense processing and invoicing
– Prepare quarterly VAT returns
– Assist with the review of payments out.
– Provide cover for daily unit pricing, appropriations and treasury operations.
– Assist with Audit requirements during the year end close
– Ensure appropriate procedures and controls are documented and up to date
– Produce appropriate reports as requested by the senior managers
– Provide support and cover for other members of the Finance department
The successful candidate will possess strong Excel skills and be a self-starter who can maintain accuracy under tight deadlines.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Are you currently looking to move away from a full-time role and looking to step into a part time role?...Apply For This Job