We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Financial Accountant to join a large and professional organisation based in Mid Kent.
The main purpose of this role will be financial accounting for the group including consolidation of overseas subsidiaries as well as leading the preparation of monthly management accounts and statutory accounts for smaller entities. Key duties will include:
– Preparation of the annual statutory accounts and the annual report
– Preparation of annual tax returns
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– The external audit process
– Maintenance and development of financial control/balance sheet control processes
– Lead the month-end and year-end processes
– Review of quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with experience of audits, management accounts and statutory accounts.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working in partnership with a fantastic charity based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a...Apply For This Job
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA Qualified Accountant to join a prestigious organisation in a newly created role...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Gravesend for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a dynamic and progressive company based in Central London who are looking to recruit a...Apply For This Job