We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Financial Accountant to join a large and professional organisation based in Mid Kent.
The main purpose of this role will be financial accounting for the group including consolidation of overseas subsidiaries as well as leading the preparation of monthly management accounts and statutory accounts for smaller entities. Key duties will include:
– Preparation of the annual statutory accounts and the annual report
– Preparation of annual tax returns
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– The external audit process
– Maintenance and development of financial control/balance sheet control processes
– Lead the month-end and year-end processes
– Review of quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with experience of audits, management accounts and statutory accounts.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeper/Management Accountant within a rapidly growing business in Sittingbourne. This is a newly created...Apply For This Job
My client is an established firm of chartered accountants based in North Kent. They are looking to recruit to a...Apply For This Job
My client a leading family run organisation based on the outskirts of Swanley are looking to recruit a Head of...Apply For This Job