We are currently working exclusively with an international business based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Financial Controller. Working as part of the senior leadership team you will manage both the finance and IT functions. Your key duties will include:
– Production of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
– Overall responsibility for ensuring company control systems operate effectively to safeguard company assets
– Responsible for cash management and banking arrangements for the UK business
– Provide financial/information systems information and support to managers to enable them to manage their functional business areas
– Manage direct reports and provide professional input to others in finance
– Involvement in forecasting/budget preparation
– Pension administration
– Management of monthly payroll
– Management of Fixed asset portfolio
– Responsible for taxation matters
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with excellent people management and analytical skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client based near Hastings is looking to recruit a Payroll and Pensions Co-ordinator to join their growing team. This...Apply For This Job
I am currently working with an international and expanding business based in Essex who due to succession planning are looking...Apply For This Job
Our client, a growing business based in Maidstone, is looking to recruit an Management Accountant on a full time basis....Apply For This Job