A sizeable Kent based Construction business are in the market for a new Financial Controller to look after two of their divisions. Long established with several specialisms, they are UK leaders in their field.
A Construction background is Advantageous but not essential, but a Manufacturing background would also be a distinct advantage due to Stock management
• Ensuring the financial systems and balance sheets are well controlled, reconciled and understood.
• Ensure that reporting and analysis of both businesses are accurate, timely and complete.
• Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes for both businesses
• Lead the annual audit process
• Prepare the financial results and analysis, presenting at the Exec meetings each month
• Continually review & improve information for operational & commercial teams financial systems.
• Challenge business to improve performance by identifying issues and collaborating effectively.
• At least three years post qualified experience with ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
• Communicate effectively and proactively with stakeholders both within and outside of the finance function.
• Evidence of effectively advising and influencing senior management to drive improvement to results.
• Experience of leading an external audit.
• Identifying and assessing risks or opportunities.
• Strong IS and systems skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with a large international organisation based in South Kent who are looking to recruit a VAT...Apply For This Job
My client is an established firm of chartered accountants based in North Kent. They are looking to recruit to a...Apply For This Job
Our client, an international organisation based in North Kent, is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to work 3...Apply For This Job