A sizeable Kent based Construction business are in the market for a new Financial Controller to look after two of their divisions. Long established with several specialisms, they are UK leaders in their field.
A Construction background is Advantageous but not essential, but a Manufacturing background would also be a distinct advantage due to Stock management
• Ensuring the financial systems and balance sheets are well controlled, reconciled and understood.
• Ensure that reporting and analysis of both businesses are accurate, timely and complete.
• Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes for both businesses
• Lead the annual audit process
• Prepare the financial results and analysis, presenting at the Exec meetings each month
• Continually review & improve information for operational & commercial teams financial systems.
• Challenge business to improve performance by identifying issues and collaborating effectively.
• At least three years post qualified experience with ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
• Communicate effectively and proactively with stakeholders both within and outside of the finance function.
• Evidence of effectively advising and influencing senior management to drive improvement to results.
• Experience of leading an external audit.
• Identifying and assessing risks or opportunities.
• Strong IS and systems skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.