I am currently working with a large organisation based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst. The main focus of the role will be the production of financial management information for the senior management team. Key duties will include:
– Production of the group monthly management accounts and commentary
– Production of Key Performance Indicators
– Production of the group operating plan
– Analysing and forecasting financial trends to support the overall business planning process
– Production of other ad hoc financial information and reports
– Supporting Managers in the financial planning process including preparation of forecasts and budgets, together with on-going support in reviewing progress against expected outcomes. Challenging the data sources to ensure consistency and accuracy and identifying, investigating and explaining unexpected variances
They are able to offer long term development and career progression. The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant looking to make their first move from practice to industry.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.