An International Financial Services business are now in the market for a new Financial Reporting Manager to assist the Finance Director to shape and streamline the finance function, whilst partnering with multiple Senior Stakeholders.
This role will develop a Capital Management framework so will need to build relationships with the wider International Group as well as within the UK office.
You MUST have Insurance experience to be considered for this role
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
· Deliver all internal and external financial reporting
· Work in cross-functional collaboration to balance functional goals with what is best for the enterprise as a whole.
· Play the lead financial role for major projects and establish good working relationships with a number of stakeholders across the organisation
· Manage and develop a small Finance Reporting team
· Improve documentation of finance processes
· Develop the Business Plan process to include high quality and relevant management information in the format required by UK business and International Head office
· Drive the Business Plan process to ensure that it is consistent in format and numbers with the current reporting and all necessary controls and governance have been complied with
· Maintain a good understanding of the UK Group’s strategic direction and impact on operational management and performance reporting needs
· Develop capital management processes with actuarial and investment team
· Work closely with other Senior departmental heads to deliver Business Plans.
· Monitor, report and consider management actions relating to finance risks with regards to risk appetite
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· IFRS reporting experience
· Solvency II reporting experience
· Extensive post accounting qualification experience and significant insurance industry financial reporting experience
· ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.