This is a fantastic opportunity for any newly qualified Financial Accountants to join a leading international business based in Kent.
Your new role will be to:
• Be the lead for statutory reporting requirements, tax matters and audit engagements across all countries in which the Group operates.
• Manage the accounting of the holding companies.
• Implement and maintain a strong control environment across all areas of finance.
• Ensure all accounts and tax returns are filed on time in all regions, including timely delivery of the Group audit to meet banking requirements.
• Be the first point of contract and business partner for third-party engagement providers.
This role may suit those looking for a first move away from Practice or those from an industry background working within a similar financial accounting role looking for the next stage and progression of their career. You will ideally be a newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and possess experience in; the financial audit process, implementation and maintenance of financial controls and experience of third-party engagements such as audit and tax. Any international experience would be of benefit, but not essential.
On offer is a salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 DOE, plus a good level of hybrid working. Job ref #J11454
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client a leading manufacturing and production business based in Mid-Kent is seeking an experienced Manufacturing and Cost Accountant to...Apply For This Job
Exciting Senior Finance Business Partner OpportunityMedway, Kent (Hybrid)£50,000 – £56,000 Per Annum Are you ready to take on a role...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting a part time credit controller who will only need to attend the office 1 or 2 days...Apply For This Job