A Sizeable and Community Driven Housing Association are looking for their next Group FC to join them to take a high performing team forward and lead on technical accounting matters.
• To lead and manage a high-performing Financial Management team.
• To be the technical lead on taxation, regulatory returns and accounting standards.
• To create, implement and maintain efficient and effective systems and tools for full financial management and control.
1. Successfully lead the year end audit process and deliver approved annual financial statements for the group and subsidiaries in accordance with the year-end timetable.
2. Review and be able to deliver all regulatory and financial returns (NROSH, FVA, FFR, FCA) on time and with robust analysis and complete accuracy and full assurance.
3. Implement strong financial controls, maintain financial records (including monthly balance sheet reconciliations, the asset and liability register, financial regulations) and systems in accordance with statutory financial regulations and company rules and procedures.
4. Work in partnership with finance and business colleagues to inform and deliver the business plan, budgets, cashflows month-end forecasts, covenant calculations and the Board and Audit and Risk Committee reporting as required.
5. Provide oversight and review accuracy of annual rent setting calculations service charge estimates and actuals optimising the recovery rate/
6. Work effectively with stakeholders including external and internal audit partners, tax advisors and banking relationship managers.
7. Drive team efficiencies to optimise performance by reviewing team systems and processes and automating where possible.
8. Develop an effective high performing team, meeting training requirements, succession planning and a talent stream for the future.
9. Work collaboratively and seamlessly with Business Partnering Treasury and FP&A as well peers across the organisation.
10. Prepare and inform Executive and Board papers and presentations as required.
ACCA / ACA / CIMA Qualified with 5 years Post Qualified Experience
Min 2 years experience in a similar role within a Housing Association
Knowledge of Housing SORP / FRS 102 & Service Charges
Staff Management Experience
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner for an established Construction business in Kent to source an experienced...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Maidstone for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Insurance company based in the South East who offer remote working. They are...Apply For This Job
A multi award winning Services Business have created a new opportunity for a Hands on’ Tax Accountant to join their...Apply For This Job