We are currently working in partnership with a well established manufacturing business based in South Kent who are looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller. Working as part of the senior leadership team you will manage the finance, HR and IT functions. Your key duties will include:
– Team management, recruitment, motivation, training and development of four direct reports
– Present reports to the Board and other stakeholders as and when required
– Produce monthly management accounts, forecasts and information monitoring the various aspects of the Company’s performance within the specified timescales
– Production of statutory accounts
– Provision of statutory returns for tax, VAT and other government departments
– Responsible for cash flow management, reporting and forecasting
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with previous experience of running a department responsible for finance, HR and IT.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.