This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Financial Controller to join a leading Southeast Kent based manufacturing and distribution business.
Your new role:
Would be to provide the day-to-day management of the businesses finance function, including a small team and be a key finance business partner to senior leadership, supporting business processes, continuity, strategy and growth.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
• The review and development of financial policies, procedures, and internal controls in accordance with UK regulations and accounting standards.
• Lead the preparation of timely and accurate financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
• Monitor the company’s financial performance, identifying opportunities for cost optimisation and revenue growth.
• Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship to small finance team, fostering collaboration to achieve organisational goals, business continuity and best practice.
• Conduct in-depth financial analysis to identify opportunities for process improvements, cost management and revenue enhancement.
• Produce relevant management and commercial reporting along with suitable commentary to provide valuable financial insights to inform executive decision-making.
• Continuously review and maintain IT effectiveness and ensure business continuity and that processes remain efficient and fit for purpose.
• Be an effective business partner and source of information and best practice across the business.
What you need to bring to the role:
You will need to be an accomplished Financial Controller / Head of Finance with prior experience in leading and driving the management of a busy finance department and a small team. Possessing a relevant financial qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA is highly desirable as would be prior experience of working within a manufacturing, production, FMCG or relatable industry. An inclusive culture and atmosphere is a large part of this business, therefore the ability to engage, collaborate and business partner with all levels of colleagues and key stakeholders is key to the develop of this role and effectiveness of the finance function. This is a hands-on role, therefore being able to demonstrate your ability to provide day to day transactional and operational financial management, as well as providing commercial management accounting and reporting with relevant commentary and analysis to support business strategy.
What’s on offer:
A salary of up to £70,000 pa, plus a range of company benefits. Reference #J11420
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client based in Margate is looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant to join their small team in an...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting a part time credit controller who will only need to attend the office 1 or 2 days...Apply For This Job
Exciting Senior Finance Business Partner OpportunityMedway, Kent (Hybrid)£50,000 – £56,000 Per Annum Are you ready to take on a role...Apply For This Job