We are currently working in partnership with a rapidly expanding, international business based in Kent who are looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller. This is a newly created and key role where you will help develop future growth by offering financial decision support to the Directors.
The role will focus on improving current financial controls, bringing the finance function fully under internal control with a view to harmonising processes and streamlining financial operations. The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified, ideally with experience of:
– Good working knowledge of FRS 102
– Understand group consolidations
– Dealt with foreign subsidiaries
– Experience in cash-flow management, able to manage a multi currency environment and utilised hedging instruments
– Good commercial acumen and able to translate the financial results to aid decision making
– Knowledgable in UK tax matters
– Strong Excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an entrepreneurial business where you can add value and offers long term career progression. You will be based from home the majority of the time with some travel to their office in West Kent.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.