This is a great opportunity to join a leading Kent employer on a 12 month contract in a Group Financial Systems & Reporting Analyst role. You will be part of a team of three whose main responsibility is the management and maintenance of the BPC consolidation system.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Provide assistance during month end close cycle, circulating timetable, work status and KPI monitoring, data validation and source system reconciliations
– Maintenance of FX rates in the system, ensuring proper documentation for SOX compliance
– Provide support on query investigation and issues resolution including troubleshooting on BPC package/report issues
– Data interrogation/analysis to assist with driving consistencies in reporting across the group
– Support the enhancement and development of Financial, Supplementary, HR, Credit and Annual disclosure packages
– Provide support in any testing and development to improve reporting functionalities within BPC
– Evaluation of any new reporting requirements and its impact on BPC in collaboration with Group Technical Accounting team
– Tracking of support tickets for efficient monitoring of technical support team’s performance against service level agreements
– Process and maintain master data in BPC including regular housekeeping of BPC dimensions/hierarchies
– Provide support and training across the group on an on-going basis to ensure positive user experience of BPC
– Support the on-boarding of newly acquired companies incl. data mapping, financial integration and training
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience of SAP/BPC or another consolidation reporting system.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An International Financial Services business are now in the market for a new Financial Reporting Manager to assist the Finance...Apply For This Job
A listed business in SE Kent are seeking an experienced IFRS Accountant for a period of 3-4 months to assist....Apply For This Job
12 month fixed term maternity contract opportunity to work at the Derbyshire site of one of our FTSE 100 Clients...Apply For This Job