This is a great opportunity to join a leading Kent employer on a 12 month contract in a Group Financial Systems & Reporting Analyst role. You will be part of a team of three whose main responsibility is the management and maintenance of the BPC consolidation system.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Provide assistance during month end close cycle, circulating timetable, work status and KPI monitoring, data validation and source system reconciliations
– Maintenance of FX rates in the system, ensuring proper documentation for SOX compliance
– Provide support on query investigation and issues resolution including troubleshooting on BPC package/report issues
– Data interrogation/analysis to assist with driving consistencies in reporting across the group
– Support the enhancement and development of Financial, Supplementary, HR, Credit and Annual disclosure packages
– Provide support in any testing and development to improve reporting functionalities within BPC
– Evaluation of any new reporting requirements and its impact on BPC in collaboration with Group Technical Accounting team
– Tracking of support tickets for efficient monitoring of technical support team’s performance against service level agreements
– Process and maintain master data in BPC including regular housekeeping of BPC dimensions/hierarchies
– Provide support and training across the group on an on-going basis to ensure positive user experience of BPC
– Support the on-boarding of newly acquired companies incl. data mapping, financial integration and training
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience of SAP/BPC or another consolidation reporting system.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.