Exciting opportunity to join an international and acquisitive business based in Central London as Group FP&A Senior Analyst.
The purpose of this role is to improve the way Group FP&A delivers reports and provides analysis to group executive. The key tasks include preparing the weekly and monthly finance report, developing SAP BPC reporting tools and providing analysis and insight to the group executive.
The main challenges this role faces are that you will need to be able to understand the key variances in the actual costs versus plan and understand the impact of these variances on the P&L; having the confidence to challenge finance teams’ plans and budgets; and being able to work quickly and accurately whilst managing multiple projects and deadlines. A key part of the role will be to take detailed information from the finance teams across Europe and place it in the context of the bigger picture. Key responsibilities will include:
– Consolidating Weekly Flash
– Preparing and delivering Weekly Trading Update; this report goes directly to the Group CEO and CFO
– Support preparation of monthly management report (MORM)
– Become FP&A BPC system master’ and the go-to person for all BPC related questions within FP&A
– Consolidate and prepare monthly sales churn report
– Maintain and develop internal FP&A databases.
– Preparation of monthly CFO slide presentations
– Partner Business Technology SVP to deliver and improve Business Technology report monthly
– Partner HR VP to commence HR monthly report
– Ad-hoc support when needed
The successful candidate will be newly qualified, highly analytical with excellent interpersonal skills and strong commercial acumen.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Payroll & Benefits Administrator required ASAP start for a 9 month contract in Medway. You will be responsible for administration...Apply For This Job
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant to join a niche organisation based in South Kent. Ideally...Apply For This Job