Our client, a well established manufacturing company based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit a Group Management Accountant. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
– Production and consolidation of monthly group management accounts in accordance with the month-end timetable
– Variance analysis and preparation of commentary to accompany monthly group management accounts
– Maintain and control (and implement where deemed necessary) strong financial controls within the group
– Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
– Reconciliation of group intercompany balances on a monthly basis
– Preparation and consolidation of group budgets
– Implementation of rolling reforecasts across the group
– Monitor and analyse financial information in respect of projects
– Assist with the year-end audit process throughout the group to ensure that it runs smoothly
– Maintain knowledge of UK GAAP issues and ensure compliance
– Review and document current processes within the group and make recommendations on how systems/processes can be standardised and improved/streamlined
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and possess experience in management accounting, financial performance reporting and financial control.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client situated in Sittingbourne are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to oversee a variety of...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity in West Kent for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity...Apply For This Job