We are currently working with an international and market leading business who are looking to recruit a Group Tax Analyst. This is a newly created role which will be based from home with some travel to their Kent site.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely tax reporting in Europe whilst ensuring compliance with local tax authorities and SOX. Key duties will include:
– Act as tax’ point of contact for Europe
– Join bi-weekly calls with the US tax team and assist them to gather data for Europe.
– Prepare the VAT return for the UK group
– Prepare the corporation tax pack for the main UK trading company to enable the external advisors to complete the tax computation
– Support other UK subsidiaries with the completion of their tax packs
– Preparation of the annual tax model
– Liaise with external auditors where required
– Attend meetings with HMRC and external advisors when required by the Group Finance Manager
– Prepare the annual PSA return
– Prepare the annual SAO certificate
– Prepare monthly & quarterly schedules for submission to the US eg. CT & DT roll-forwards
– Involvement in tax matters in Sweden, France and Ireland
– Maintain tax SOX controls
– Preparation of holding company TBs and management of intercompany loans and interest
– Assist the Group Finance Manager with ad-hoc tax projects across Europe
The successful candidate will be ACA or CTA Qualified with VAT and corporation tax experience. You must also possess excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working in partnership with a fantastic charity based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Insurance company based in the South East who offer remote working. They are...Apply For This Job