Goldhawk Associates are currently representing a growing organisation who are looking to recruit a permanent Purchase Ledger Manager who will lead a small purchase ledger team. The role will be offering the option to work from home and in the office.
• Oversee responsibility of the purchase ledger function and a small team
• Purchase ledger duties eg processing invoices, managing the invoice approval process, prompt payment of invoices, petty cash and cash request management
• Review historic aged creditor balances, reconcile and investigate differences ensuring all supplier accounts are up to date and fully reconciled
• Set up direct debit payments where appropriate to improve accuracy and efficiency of timely supplier payments.
• Ensure all invoices are registered on the system, invoices sent to the appropriate delegated signatory for authorisation, coded correctly and matched on the system promptly to enable payment.
• purchase orders and delivery notes, bank details and company addresses checked before payment
• Review and reconcile supplier statements. Where there are discrepancies, these should be
• Ensure payments are made to suppliers on a timely basis and only after they are fully authorised.
• Conduct a review of supplier accounts and set up direct debits where appropriate.
• Responsible for all non-employee expenses including registering, calculations, coding and mileage are correct and receipts are present before preparing for payment
• Raising cheques/preparing BACS payments for all payments in accordance with the bank mandate.
• Ensuring the petty cash float is reconciled and holds sufficient cash, in accordance with the limits laid down.
• Paying cash out against suitably authorised petty cash or cash request claims as required and reconciling petty cash returns
The Successful Applicant Recent relevant experience as a purchase ledger manager, with the ability to fully change, implement, improve and investigate current processes and streamline What’s on Offer is the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a business which is growing.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.