A growing SME sized Distribution / Wholesale business with a sizeable International client base are seeking a new Head of Finance to lead a small team and partner with the Directors to achieve their expansion targets. This is a highly Commercial role that would suit an established FC from an SME sized firm looking to take the lead role where Commercial Finance is paramount.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the company into a more digitalised E-Commerce arena, delving into granular detail and being a joint driving force alongside the International Business Director.
Providing support to the Group FD of the parent company on finance across all activities and ensuring changes and developments are in line with strategic targets, legislation, compliance and best practice.
The role requires –
• Ability to think operationally and commercially and understand the financial implications of operational decisions and challenge when necessary.
• Ability to identify the key risks and opportunities that impact the performance of the business.
• Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis, benchmarking, cost benefit analysis, modelling.
• Strong communication skills. Able to present information and analysis in a clear concise manner, with constructive and meaningful evidence to support change.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Financial Reporting including 3 year rolling plan, budgets, quarterly forecasts, monthly management reports and year end reporting with variance analysis, bridge, written commentary, risks and opportunities sensitivities and KPIs.
• Track margin variations and trends, analyse, assess and make proposals to improve business performance.
• Capital expenditure reporting including cost control and capex forecasts.
• Financial impact analysis for all planning and strategic changes.
• Support for Investment business cases and subsequent cost benefit analysis.
• Manage working capital including A/R, Stock, A/P, optimising cash flow.
• Financial accounting and internal and external audit queries and support.
• Manage Finance team of 6
• Provide the financial lead on the implementation and development of operational systems and change updates.
• Support procurement and business improvements initiated by the board
• Ensure corporate governance & compliance is in place and maintained to the highest standards.
• Apply financial policies to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of divisional Income statements, balance sheets and cash flow.
• Support key commercial tenders working with key accounts team at Group and providing prudent pricing tools.
• Review, support and challenge annual pricing reviews. Provide impact analysis, sensitivities and options.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner for an established Construction business in Kent to source an experienced...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a fantastic company based in Bromley who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Insurance company based in the South East who offer remote working. They are...Apply For This Job