My client, a market leading and ambitious business based in Mid Kent, is currently looking to recruit a Head of Finance. Working alongside the Managing Director as part of the senior leadership team, your key responsibilities will include:
– Producing the finance pack including KPIs, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow with commentary
– Leading and developing the finance team
– Driving process improvements and efficiencies
– Project-by-project revenue and margin to drive accurate sales accruals and revenue recognition
– Oversight and preparation of key weekly KPIs
– Monitoring performance against budget, and reporting on performance variances
– Reviewing capex and monitoring KPIs and tracking tools
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with a commercial mindset and excellent communication skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Are you a Financial Accountant in need of a new contract? I’m working with an established business in East Kent...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting a part time credit controller in a newly created position. If you have a strong background in...Apply For This Job
Finance Manager Location: Medway,UK (Hybrid) About the Role: A prestigious company in the technologies sector, renowned for its innovative approach for industrial...Apply For This Job