My client a leading family run organisation based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks are looking to recruit a Head of Finance to support the day to day accounts function with full control and responsibility.
– Reviewing and implementing changes to ensure operational finance procedures are commercially focused.
– Full responsibility for the Management Accounts.
– Analysing actual numbers verses budgeted costs
– Profit and loss analysis
– Overseeing the Credit Control, Sales ledger, Purchase Ledger departments.
– Meet changing business needs and regulatory requirements effectively and efficiently.
– Adapting the operational finance teams and processes to IT system changes.
– Overseeing the operational finance teams, including recruitment, management and development of staff.
– Leading meetings with the directors on critical changes and improvements to the business processes.
– Ensuring financial/operating procedures compliant.
This role would suit someone who is studying towards their ACCA/CIMA qualification, AAT qualified or qualified by experience. Have experience of reporting directly to the company owners and directors.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com