We are currently working with a forward thinking charity based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Head of Finance. This is a key role in the organisation and you will be responsible for:
– Oversee the day to day management of the Finance department to ensure the delivery of complete, accurate and timely financial and management reports and returns to meet statutory, regulatory and executive deadlines
– Develop appropriate financial disciplines and controls; and ensure that best practice in financial management is adopted throughout the organisation
– Effective project management of the development and maintenance of financial systems; to ensure that suitable controls are in place to maintain and monitor the accuracy and integrity of the information being produced
– Maintain a high level of credibility and strong working relationships with senior managers within the organisation and external partners, to include the auditors and bank
– Promote and adhere to the workplace vision and values of the charity
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with sound working knowledge of SORP (FRS 102) and an in depth understanding of the entire accounting process in a medium-large sized organisation.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An established specialist manufacturer are in the market for a new Finance Director to run their Finance & I.T functions....Apply For This Job