Are you an effective Health and Social Care Trainer with a passion for training?
My client, a reputable organisation in the care sector are looking for a forward thinking and innovative trainer to join their Learning & Development team.
You will be working with the L&D Manager and Care Managers and will be responsible for creating and delivering internal training within residential care, home care and agency bank staff across their sites within the Southeast. This role will require travel to various homes up to 3 times a week, with mileage covered.
The ideal candidate will be qualified/competent to deliver a range of course including:
– Equality and Diversity
– Moving and Handling
– H&S, COSHH, Infection Control, Fire Safety, Food Hygiene
– Medical support/First Aid
– Induction training (Care Certificate standards)
– Nutrition & Hydration
To be successful you must:
– Hold a relevant Health & Social Care qualification
– Training qualifications at Level 3 or above
– Competent user of IT including Microsoft Office applications
– Hold a full clean driving license
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
I am currently supporting a reputable business, based on the outskirts of Ashford, to find an HR & Payroll Administrator...Apply For This Job