We are recruiting for an organisation based in Mid-Kent who are looking for an HR Advisor. You will be an HR Generalist with at least 3-4 Years HR experience; 2years in a similar role. You will have experience of advising managers on a range of ER issues and ideally you will be a minimum of CIPD Level 3 qualification. The role will be home based but there will be the requirement to work in the Maidstone office occasionally.
– Providing an HR Service to the business, supporting and advising line managers and ensuring compliance to HR policies
– Assisting and advising managers with all aspects of recruitment
– Providing consistent advice to managers on all aspects of employment including ER issues
– Supporting managers in disciplinaries
– Supporting the HR Manager
– Liaising with payroll
– Managing HR Admin processes, overseeing the HR Database
Salary £27,700 plus pension, 25 days holiday and remote working
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity to join a leading local employer on a 6 month contract basis. You will be an HR Generalist...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Team Leader to join a growing and successful organisation based at Kingshill. You will...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com