Exciting opportunity to join a busy company based in North Kent. You will be an experienced HR professional who is looking to have some work flexibility. This role is offering the opportunity to work full time Sunday to Thursday; a mix of in the office and at home.
– providing a full HR service to the business
– creating reports
– ensuring employee welfare
– providing appropriate guidance and support to managers on HR issues including employment law, recruitment, performance managment, ER and general HR
– keeping accurate records of all disciplinary and grievance activity
– ensure there is a full suite of job descriptions for all positions
– support for ad hoc HR projects
– assisting Dept Heads and managers with the recruitment process
– pre-screeing, providing inductions, tracking new starters and ensuring reviews are completed in line with procedure
Salary £25,000 + £1000 weekend work bonus
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Established organisation is looking for an experienced Health & Social Care Trainer to join their training department. You will be...Apply For This Job
Opportunity to join a large organisation based in North Kent/South East London. You will be an experienced HR Advisor with...Apply For This Job
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job