I am currently supporting a local educational trust with their appointment of a new HR Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who have 3+ years managerial experience and who are seeking a diverse role to work with senior leaders to drive HR strategies and reinforce their people piece.
Duties will include:
– Leading the HR and Recruitment Team whilst providing a responsive, top-quality service to the trust and schools
– Lead on guidance and support to all internal stakeholders
– Full responsibility for day-to-day HR Operations across a generalist spectrum
– Identifying and addressing staffing situations
– Supporting the CEO with reviews, restructures, and TUPE transfers, in line with policies and legislation
You will ideally be CIPD qualified to level 7 and have a strong understanding of employment law. Substantial HR experience, including complex ER caseloads is essential, as is an understanding of GDPR requirements and safeguarding issues.
The ideal candidate does not need to have experience within education, although this would be advantageous. This is an urgent requirement and therefore candidates should be available to interview immediately.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I am currently supporting a reputable business, based on the outskirts of Ashford, to find an HR & Payroll Administrator...Apply For This Job
Are you an effective Health and Social Care Trainer with a passion for training? My client, a reputable organisation in...Apply For This Job
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job