Exciting opportunity to join a thriving organisation based in West Kent. You will be an experienced HR professional with a full range of skills and depth of experience. This is a sole charge role working on site and reporting to the Senior Management Team with responsibility for all aspects of HR within the organisation.
– Leading on all HR functions within the School including recruitment, staff terms and conditions, selection and retention, induction, employee relations, compliance, HR policies and procedures, change and performance management.
– Effectively manage the HR team.
– Provide advice on any employment law, regulation up-dates, develop HR strategies and manage staffing issues.
– Overseeing and maintaining accurate personnel records and safeguarding records.
– Establish priorities, work independently, and work without direct supervision on all routine matters.
– Have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and will be experienced in dealing with sensitive information.
Salary c£40,000 depending on experience
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Opportunity exists for an experienced Recruitment Professional to join an organisation based in the Salisbury area. You will have significant...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com