An exciting opportunity to join a successful manufacturing company on a part time basis. You will be an experienced payroller and be looking to work approx 20 hours a week. Ideally you will have strong payroll experience and be able to run a monthly payroll and provide HR Admin support. You need to be adaptable and flexible in approach and have experience of working in a busy and fast paced environment.
– To administer and run the monthly payroll and administer the employee benefits packages.
– Dealing with queries
– Completing end of year tasks
– Maintaining documentation and accurate records
– Ensuring compliance regarding auto-enrolment
– To administer end to end recruitment process and support HR administration
– Reconciling PAYE and Pension returns
– Other ad hoc payroll duties
Salary dependent on experience
20 hours a week – ideally 10am – 2pm daily
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Opportunity exists for an experienced Recruitment Professional to join an organisation based in the Salisbury area. You will have significant...Apply For This Job
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com