Exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful specialist company with branches across the south east. You will be an experienced HR professional looking for your next opportunity. You must have at least 4 years HR experience with a large proportion of that being in recruitment and recruitment strategies. The role is field based so will include travel to around 20 sites across the south east on a regular basis so you must be happy to do this. Ideally you will have a retail, manufacturing, construction or industrial background and experience of recruiting and managing HR processes within this field.
– developing the recruitment strategy within the business
– improving the talent pool
– developing and delivering an onboarding process
– engaging with internal stakeholders
– reviewing job descriptions
– developing recruitment campaigns
– involvement in wider HR projects
– providing general HR support to the team
c.£35,000 plus car
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Team Leader to join a growing and successful organisation based at Kingshill. You will...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity to join a leading local employer on a 6 month contract basis. You will be an HR Generalist...Apply For This Job