Exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful specialist company with branches across the south east. You will be an experienced HR professional looking for your next opportunity. You must have at least 4 years HR experience with a large proportion of that being in recruitment and recruitment strategies. The role is field based so will include travel to around 20 sites across the south east on a regular basis so you must be happy to do this. Ideally you will have a retail, manufacturing, construction or industrial background and experience of recruiting and managing HR processes within this field.
– developing the recruitment strategy within the business
– improving the talent pool
– developing and delivering an onboarding process
– engaging with internal stakeholders
– reviewing job descriptions
– developing recruitment campaigns
– involvement in wider HR projects
– providing general HR support to the team
c.£35,000 plus car
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity within Internal Communications with an established local company in South Kent. Working with various stakeholders you will be...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com