Goldhawk Associates are working with a Top 20 Firm based in mid Kent who are looking to appoint an Assistant Insolvency Manager to their team for an initial 6 month fixed term contract. This role is covering for an internal post but there may be the opportunity that this contract could be extended. They are looking from someone with experience of both corporate and personal insolvency procedures to work within their recovery and restructuring team.
Your role will be responsible for managing a sizeable portfolio of clients, and managing a team, supervising work in progress whilst providing support to the Directors and Partners at the same time as ensuring the fee income of your portfolio is maximised.
You will be responsible for:
– Ensuring IP case reviews are carried out monthly
– Regularly review and give feedback on work and ensure team reviews are carried out
– Managing own portfolio of clients (where appropriate)
– Accompanying directors or Partners to initial client meetings (where appropriate)
– Allocating, supervising and reviewing work of staff members, ensuring work is complete and all review points addressed before it is passed to the Partner or manager
– Ensuring statutory deadlines are met
– Monitoring work in progress on all jobs within the portfolio, communicating any potential problems and write off’s to the partners or managers attention on a timely basis
– Briefing staff and allocate tasks and timescales
– Reviewing work and acting as point of liaison with client re: information or queries where appropriate
It is key that you are CPI qualified or similar with a minimum of 4 years’ previous experience of dealing with all types of recovery procedures (corporate and personal). ITC literate with strong communications and written skills as well as strong management experience is essential.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goldhawk Associates are currently working with an independent boutique firm of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners based in North Kent wo are...Apply For This Job