We are currently working with a fantastic Kent based charity who are looking to recruit an Interim Director of Finance. Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for:
– Provide expertise to the Board of Trustees in all accounting and financial areas
– Prepare and present finance Board papers
– Lead on the monthly financial reviews
– Overall responsibility for the preparation and completion of the annual budget
– Control investment portfolio and short-term deposits and plan and manage the charity’s tax liabilities
– Oversee the management of staff payroll and other benefits
– Overall responsibility for the preparation of annual accounts
– Analyse commercial elements of tenders and bids as required and advise on commercial viability of each proposal
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified and possess significant experience at senior
management level, with substantial budgetary responsibility.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly impressive organisation as a Commercial Finance Analyst. Working with the commercial...Apply For This Job
I am currently working with an international and expanding business based in Essex who due to succession planning are looking...Apply For This Job