A prominent and highly successful, listed Construction business based in Reading are currently looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to join an established local team. In this role you will be consulting with teams across the business looking at improving systems and processes. Your responsibilities will include:
– Plan, scope and undertake audits effectively and efficiently under the direction of the Senior Audit Manager, ensuring work is produced to the required standard and deadline by identifying key risks to business objectives, assessing and testing controls in place and identifying areas for improvement
– Responsible for the production of quality audit reports in a clear and robust way to describe issues to the required standard for reporting to senior management, communicating audit results and agreeing actions to address areas of improvement
– Actively support management and agreed audit action plans to support process and control improvements, helping to share and promote best practice across the group
– Maintaining positive relationships within the business, being hands on in helping to overcome problems, assessing threats, driving improvements and raising general awareness of risk management
– Advising management on the prevention of fraud – identifying fraud risks in areas under audit review and assessing and reporting on the effectiveness of mitigating controls, suggesting action to strengthen the control framework
– Informing and advising management of issues that have risk or control implications through ad hoc advice and assisting in projects
– Contributing to the development of internal audit, risk and wider group policies and procedures
This is a unique opportunity to work across the entirety of the business, develop relationships and have a strong influence in developing continuous improvement. The successful candidate will either be working in a similar role or be working in practice and looking to make the move into internal audit.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity in Dartford for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job
An excellent Assistant Management Accountant opportunity near Gravesend for a leading and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity to...Apply For This Job