Goldhawk are partnering with a prestigious institution to assist in recruiting a Learning Technologist who will be responsible for enabling digital transformation across the organisation. Having undergone radical change in the past 12 weeks to cope with the social distancing measures taken by all businesses alike, they are now looking to further support these changes moving forward by appointing someone who showcases a strong skillset in some of the following areas –
What you need
1. Ability to engage stakeholders to define requirements
2. Formulating and implementing a comprehensive digital strategy across the business
3. Researching new digital tools suitable to progress the business
4. Assist individual with learning those new technologies
5. Producing e-learning material to support further understanding of new technology
6. Contribute to overall digital environment
7. Understanding of MS Teams and Share-point for administration purposes
What to expect in return
Alongside working for a highly reputed institution in the heart of Canterbury, you will additionally benefit from playing a pivotal role in developing and deploying new digital technology within a rapidly changing sector. With direct reporting into senior leadership, you will have the opportunity to research new tool that will enhance the digital landscape, and engage a wide user group to define requirement and developing understanding as a hole.
Alongside a highly competitive salary, you will benefit from extended holiday and a conducive working environment and surroundings.
What to do next
If you are keen to be considered for the opportunity, and your CV demonstrates the aforementioned requirements of the role, then please send your updated CV (word format) with a short cover page tailored for this role.
Interviews with be being held remotely from w/c June 15th, so please ensure you are available to attend interviews from this date.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.