We are currently working in partnership with a well established and enterprising business based in West Kent who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a 12 month contract. In this role you will be assisting with the implementation of Sage 200 and experience of using Sage 200 is essential. Your key duties will include:
– Ensure all invoices are input to SL
– Responsible for ensuring all PL invoices are posted to job costing
– Prepare & post GL journals, with Finance Controller
– Balance Sheet Reconciliations
– Maintenance and development of Excel reporting
– Manage purchase ledger process, ensuring costs are closed on time
– Manage daily workload of 2 Purchase Ledger Assistants
– Code and input Purchase Ledger invoices, as and when required
– Processing the monthly cheque run
– Processing CIS Sub-contractors, as and when required
– Maintaining Cash Receipt Records
The successful candidate will possess similar experience as above as well as excellent Excel skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with an international and highly successful business based in North Kent who are looking to recruit...Apply For This Job