We are currently working in partnership with a forward thinking company based in West Kent who due to impressive growth plans are now looking to recruit a Management Accountant/Finance Analyst. Reporting to the Financial Controller, your key duties will include:
– Prepare the monthly Group reporting pack with commentary for key variances to budget, providing commercial insight and analysis of results
– Prepare and analyse monthly management information on revenue, margin and contribution
– Develop performance management reporting for the whole business – financial and non-financial reporting
– Monthly cost centre analysis, highlighting variances to budget and last year, recommending areas for improvement and savings
– Managing the group financial budgeting and periodic reforecasts as required
– Fortnightly cashflow forecasts and reporting to the parent company
– Work on ad-hoc finance projects acting as a business partner to the rest of the business
– Reviewing processes, recommending improvements and implementing and managing change
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified and commercially focused individual that will provide exposure to senior managers in the business. The successful candidate will possess proven financial planning and budgeting experience as well as excellent analytical skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
School Leaver/Graduate Trainee role in Accountancy I am supporting a large innovative and modern firm of accountants based near Tunbridge...Apply For This Job