We are currently working with a prominent and well established organisation based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the preparation of management information, month end reporting and regulatory returns. Preparation and publication of statutory and management accounts, the maintenance and control of accounting ledgers. Key duties will include:
– Preparation of monthly management accounts and yearly statutory accounts and tax computations. Prepare accruals, prepayments and other accounting entries. Provide Finance input to annual returns as requested.
– Prepare financial control/balance sheet control processes
– Assist with the control and development of the nominal, other ledgers and financial control systems. Ensure integrity and accuracy of data on system.
– Prepare and present financial updates to various committees
– Support the external audit process
– Preparation and submission of the regulatory reporting returns along with monitoring changing reporting requirements
– Preparation and publication of monthly reports, reconciliation files, KPI reporting and board reports
– Support and work with the Financial Reporting Team on regular MI, policy review, statutory reporting, and ad-hoc requests as needed, including absence and sickness cover
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive organisation that can offer long term career development. The successful candidate will be ACCA Qualified or equivalent with the ability to work in a diverse environment and to cope with change.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with a dynamic and progressive company based in Central London who are looking to recruit a...Apply For This Job
Our client, a highly successful business based in East Kent, is looking to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller. Working closely...Apply For This Job