Group based financial service company looking to grow their commercial accounting team with the appointment of a proven qualified Management Accountant.
We are looking for an experienced, intelligent, and forward-thinking Accountant. This role is varied so we need someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and has a broad experience across various accounting functions. You will be preparing and reviewing work, so excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential. You will be a natural leader, able to manage and develop a trainee as well monitoring tasks, ensuring they are completed to a high standard. You can hit the ground running and can apply your experience to help progress the department.
• Oversee monthly management accounts process
• Prepare and/or review all accounting journals prior to posting
• Prepare and/or review balance sheet reconciliations
• Provide operational support as required
• Generally assisting with the statutory accounting and reporting for the Group’s consolidated, and individual legal entity financial statements
• Supporting the statutory reporting processes
• Supporting the periodic and year-end audits
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of financial reporting standards
• Support junior members of the Finance team
• Preparation and/or review of corporation tax and VAT returns
Who we’re looking for
• ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
• Experience in commercial MA role
• Supporting junior team members
• Excellent planning / time management skills
• Good team player
• Strong MS Excel Skills
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with a rapidly expanding organisation based in West Kent who are looking to recruit a Senior...Apply For This Job
Client DetailsI am working with a fantastic business based in Kent are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on...Apply For This Job