Due to sustained growth my client in Canterbury are looking to recruit a management accountant on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role to join a growing business with further plans to expand. You will report directly into the Finance Manager having full ownership and development of the monthly management accounts.
Key skills and experience:
· Assisting with the production of the group management accounts
· Management information
· Provide variance analysis of the monthly management accounts
· Post and reconcile of Intercompany transactions and balances
· Reconcile and monitor key funder accounts including reporting to external funders
· Profit and loss reconciliations and nominal ledger maintenance
· Drive improvements and efficiencies within the management accounts processes
· Preparation of year-end statutory financial statements
To be considered for this role you will be currently completing a full set of management accounts or the willingness to learn. This is a fast-paced environment and working towards tight deadlines in a must.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
12 month fixed term maternity contract opportunity to work at the Derbyshire site of one of our FTSE 100 Clients...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org