We are currently working with a prominent and forward thinking organisation who are currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant. Reporting to the Head of FP&A in you will be responsible for ensuring all reporting systems and processes are well maintained and documented to facilitate the successful delivery of the reporting cycles.
This role will form a central role within the wider FP&A team in providing detailed and robust financial reporting, planning and analysis in accordance with both internal and external reporting guidelines and requirements. Your key responsibilities will include:
– Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports
– Product analytics and commentaries for actuals, forecast, budget and 5-year plan
– Variance analysis and commentary for presentation to Directors, Senior Management, Group reporting and Board
– Quarterly forecasting and modelling for current financial year, full-year budget and long-term planning
– Manage the monthly consolidation of the wider business for reporting to Group
– Accountable for the Year-end analytical review submission into Group Finance for external reporting
– Provide appropriate challenge and support to the commercial teams in order to deliver forecasts and projections which are challenging yet achievable
– Drive system development, implementation and change to deliver process improvement and enhanced management reporting
– Responsible for reporting and forecasting of cash position, including insightful commentary and analysis of performance
– Analyse competitors reporting to provide insight to Finance management
– Accountable for working with the newly created Business MI function to ensure accuracy of management reporting
The company offer long term career development and a fantastic benefits package including the opportunity for home working. The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with excellent Excel skills as well as proven reporting and commercial experience.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
My client based in Folkestone, is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. Providing...Apply For This Job
School Leaver/Graduate Trainee role in Accountancy I am supporting a large innovative and modern firm of accountants based near Tunbridge...Apply For This Job
An International Financial Services business are now in the market for a new Financial Reporting Manager to assist the Finance...Apply For This Job