We are currently working in partnership with a highly profitable and multi-site business based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
– Calculate month-end accruals, prepayments, stock movements and depreciation
– Prepare and post journals in Sage
– Prepare control account reconciliations
– Maintain fixed asset register
– Prepare month-end management accounts
– Produce monthly management report
– Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budget
– Prepare VAT returns
– Contact for annual external financial audit
– Prepare reports for monthly combined finance review and forecast update meetings
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with previous experience of financial management and reporting. You will be confident working without supervision and possess excellent communication and organisation skills.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
School Leaver/Graduate Trainee role in Accountancy I am supporting a large innovative and modern firm of accountants based near Tunbridge...Apply For This Job