Our client, an innovative organisation based in North Kent, is currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will provide high quality management information to enable sound decision making. Key duties will include:
– Provide timely, accurate, high quality management accounts for the assigned subsidiary including in-depth monthly analysis and forecasting
– Assist sales ledger team in producing accurate invoicing
– Provide analytical reports on monthly and adhoc basis to support the management accounts
– Ensure provision of reliable data to backup management accounts including fully supported journals
– Produce timely, accurate, high quality budgets in accordance with the group timetable
– Provide user-friendly financial analysis to budget holders
– Support costing and pricing exercises for tenders
– Provide support & training to Regional Director and other budget holders where necessary
The successful candidate will possess experience in producing management information, analysis and commentary as well as excellent Excel skills including the ability to manipulate large amounts of data. There is the opportunity for long term career progression.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An established specialist manufacturer are in the market for a new Finance Director to run their Finance & I.T functions....Apply For This Job