Our client, a market leading and highly successful business based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit a Management Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Business Partner your key responsibilities will include:
– Produce overhead cost reports, profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and management accounts. Investigate and report upon variances
– Prepare cash flow forecasts, quarterly reviews, consolidation packs and annual budgets
– Optimize utilisation of working capital
– Review site based trading and cash flows forecasts
– Ensure operating units adhere to company standing orders and procedures
– Assist operational and commercial management as required
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified with a commercial awareness and the ability to produce high quality management information.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.