We are looking for a creative, dedicated and driven candidate seeking experience working within the exciting world of digital marketing.
– Assist and support with the planning and implementation of digital marketing elements of integrated marcomms campaigns
– Research, develop, and maintain knowledge of key digital marketing and advertising opportunities for targeting different audiences
– Develop an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and paid-search techniques (Google AdWords and Google Remarketing) to maximise inbound traffic
– Produce reports to evaluate the effectiveness of digital campaigns, website, and social media
– Create e-newsletters and effective e-mail campaigns across all markets using CRM and databases
– Help to co-ordinate the organisations’ presence across all social media, including content, editorial, and publishing
– Excellent Communication skills.
– Able to work accurately to follow procedures.
– Able to work to deadlines.
– Able to learn and understand a range of social media platforms
– Able to work as part of a team.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
– Positive can do’ attitude
– Enjoy working with children
– High expectations
– Sense of humour
– Team player
GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C/9-4 or equivalent
Training to be provided
– Level 3 in Digital Marketing
– Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.