Goldhawk Associates are currently supporting an independent firm of accountants who are looking to appoint a Payroll Supervisor to their team. This role is a new position that requires an experienced Payroll specialist who can work well independently and manage the team responsible for processing approximately 300 payrolls. You will report to a Director and liaise with the management team regularly ensuring you have good engagement with internal stakeholders and are able to communicate effectively with clients, HMRC, and other external stakeholders. You will be responsible for running the payroll department, reviewing processes, and ensuring the delivery of services and quality of output are to the highest standards. You will have a lot of client engagement and will be responsible for setting the standards and service levels for the team by example. You will be required to oversee the success of the department, and service delivery and engage with the growth of the firm’s service offering.
• Managing the day-to-day services and the team. Processing is outsourced so you will effectively manage this element and oversee the delivery.
• Review of payroll but where required, administration of all stages of payroll processing for a bespoke portfolio of weekly and monthly clients
• Liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs when dealing with payroll-related queries
• Manage correspondence, letters, payroll reports, and payslips for submission to clients
• Processing BACS payments from client accounts for employee salaries and HMRC liability payments
• Auto enrolment compatible pension schemes, for a variety of different pension companies
• Processing of all HMRC RTI submissions in a timely basis
• Processing CIS payrolls and all related matters
• Set up of new payrolls on related software, send client payroll engagement letters
• General day-to-day administrative duties
• Essential – experience within a payroll office/bureau or practice environment
• Experience with Sage Payroll software and Excel preferred
An excellent benefits package is on offer with this role. They are looking to make a quick appointment. There also needs to be an element of flexibility in working office based and from home. Parking on site, pension, healthcare, and bonus are on offer.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Assistant Audit & Accounts Manager – AGILE/FLEXIBLE WORK PATTERN OFFERED (can be a combination of office and home-based) and can...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working with a Top 25 firm of accountants who are looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Assistant...Apply For This Job
Goldhawk Associates are working with a firm of accountants who are looking to appoint to their specialist payroll team. These...Apply For This Job