Exciting opportunity to join a leading local employer on a 3 month contract basis. You will be an HR Generalist with strong ER skills who is able to commit to this time frame. Ideally with you will be CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent. The role will be in the office initially for onboarding and then a mix of working from home and in the office.
– Working as part of the people team you will provide comprehensive advice on all aspects of HR to a variety of stakeholders
– Supporting managers to ensure a positive employee experience
– Managing all aspects of ER from inception to resolution
– Upskilling managers in effective people practices
– Ensure effective People Practices and Procedure
– Managing ER Casework
– Supporting Senior People Advisors with the Talent Management Process
– Designing and implementing appropriate policies
– Monitoring key metrics
– Providing timely reports
Salary £38,000 – £41,000 pro-rata depending on experience
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a newly created role. You will be an experienced Learning and Development...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation in Tunbridge Wells. You will be an HR Generalist with a CIPD...Apply For This Job
A leading legal firm based in West Kent is looking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist to join their growing...Apply For This Job