Exciting opportunity to join a leading local employer on a 6 month contract basis. You will be an HR Generalist with strong ER skills who is able to commit to this time frame. Ideally with you will be CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent. The role will be in the office initially for onboarding and then a mix of working from home and in the office.
– Working as part of the people team you will provide comprehensive advice on all aspects of HR to a variety of stakeholders
– Supporting managers to ensure a positive employee experience
– Managing all aspects of ER from inception to resolution
– Upskilling managers in effective people practices
– Ensure effective People Practices and Procedure
– Managing ER Casework
– Supporting Senior People Advisors with the Talent Management Process
– Designing and implementing appropriate policies
– Monitoring key metrics
– Providing timely reports
Salary £38,000 – £41,000 pro-rata depending on experience
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
Exciting and unusual opportunity to join a successful and growing company based on the outskirts of Maidstone in an HR...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com