Our client a construction based in Central London is looking to recruit a People Operations Manager. You will be a competent all round HR Generalist who ideally has a construction, manufacturing or similar background. You must have demonstrable experience of the Apprenticeship process and Levy and be able to start fairly soon. The role is based on site in central London.
– working with the People Assistant to provide an HR service to the business
– supporting the leadership with performance management, training and change initiatives
– looking after all aspects of the Apprenticeship programme and introducing new development and support techniques
– implementing policies and procedures
– facilitating a high recruitment drive
– promoting the employer brand
– utilising the kickstart initiative
– dealing with all ER issues
– other ad hoc duties
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Exciting Interim role has arisen for either an HR Advisor to support a senior HRBP for at least 6 months...Apply For This Job
A leading legal firm based in West Kent is looking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist to join their growing...Apply For This Job
Exciting entry level opportunity within a supportive HR Team in a client in West Kent. You will either have some...Apply For This Job
Exciting opportunity to join a leading local employer on a 3 month contract basis. You will be an HR Generalist...Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com