Forward thinking organisation based in West Kent is looking for an experienced HR and Payroll professional to join their HR Team. Reporting into the HR Director you will be responsible for managing a team of 5 and overseeing the payroll and all aspects of transactional HR. You must have previous Payroll and transactional HR experience as well as experience of managing a team. Knowledge of a shared service centre or regulated environment would be useful. You must have excellent communication skills and a natural curiousity and desire to learn. Hybrid working is offered
– Leading a proactive, comprehensive and customer focussed transactional HR service
– Using your expert knowledge of payroll processes, right to work, recruitment and general employment legislation to manage and coach the HR Shared Services team
– Taking responsibility for payroll and pension arrangements ensuring compliance with internal and external audit expectations
– Analysing data to manage workflow and identify trends to minimise risk, and providing expert advice on optimal service delivery
– Coordinating the reporting, dashboards and other metrics for HR data, ensuring that the People team can deliver an exceptional customer service
Although not essential, a CIPD / Payroll Manager qualification would be advantageous, as would extensive experience setting up, designing, and implementing HR processes within a complex organisation, along with knowledge of MHR iTrent Systems.
Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
Flexible/part time working requests will be considered
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I am currently supporting my client in Westerham to recruit for an HR Systems Administrator. This is a rare PART...Apply For This Job